Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ouch!

I've had a really difficult time uploading posts in the last month. I have several saved drafts with pictures that were meant to go up a while ago, but it won't let me upload them with pictures from my iphone. ANNOYING.

Anyway, in the last month I have been to Austin and Illinois. I ate poorly in both places, but the food was great (especially in Austin)! I also cut my finger and it's been in a splint for 2 weeks.


Obviously that has made a big impact (negatively) on my exercise. Since my birthday I have gained 3 pounds. Not a great start to being 28, but it's okay. I suppose I can do a post of pictures that I meant to post earlier- perhaps that will be next.

Anyway, I bit the bullet and went to my weight watchers meeting this past Monday. I had really missed going (I had missed 2-3 weeks) and got a lot of great ideas. Today I hard boiled some eggs and had blueberry oatmeal for breakfast. Yum! I'm also on my 2nd cup of coffee. I have to go to work tonight so that's my big plan for the day!

Okay, I'm going to post some pictures from the last month!

No comments:

Post a Comment