I have decided to post some pictures of me in the last ten years- the height of my weight struggle and the road to a healthier lifestyle. Here they are!
 |
2005- Natchitoches, LA. Me and my best friend Tony posing for a "prom picture" after dinner in Alexandria, LA. I weighed 203 pounds.
|
 |
2005-Natchitoches, LA. During an SAI (honorary music sorority) function with my little sister, Ola.
|
 |
| 2006- Munich, Germany. Kristian and I taking pictures of our reflections in the elevator mirror. |
 |
2007- New Orleans, LA. This is my old roommate, Sara, and I at our friend Heather's wedding. 6 months later I made a huge decision and joined Weight Watchers.
|
 |
2009- Cadillac Ranch, TX- on our way to or from the Oklahoma Clarinet Symposium. I was down to 180.
|
 |
2009- Norman, OK- Heather and I posing in front of a dumpster?
|
 |
| 2009- Albuquerque, NM- after concerto competition at the University of New Mexico |
 |
2009- Denton, TX: Me, Heather, and Charlie belting out Rent. With some fluctuations, I stayed around 180.
|
 |
2011- After rejoining weight watchers and sticking to the diet plan, I was down 20 pounds
|
 |
2012- Malibu, CA: Eating at a seafood restaurant right on the coast. I was up a little in weight: 172.
|
 |
2011- Houston, TX: finding an awesome new little black dress that I feel good in!
|
 |
2012- Austin, TX: Spring Break back at home with Dustin =)
|
 |
| 2012- Houston, TX: I recently got my wisdom teeth out. This picture is from just a few weeks ago- it's my mom and I trying on Kate Spade dresses. Weight: 160. |
So as you can see, things have changed over the years for me. I'm pretty proud of the change though!
No comments:
Post a Comment