Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to School

Well today is my end of the summer cleaning day. I am doing loads of laundry, washing my sheets, organizing my bookshelves, dusting, vacuuming, and clearing out any unnecessary stuff from my room and bathroom. School starts on Thursday and I am ready!

I woke up around 8:30 this morning and took care of some emails, browsed around lazily on Pinterest, and lounged in bed. I made some peaches and cream oatmeal for breakfast with some ginger peach tea- I guess I'm in a peachy mood! =)

I went to my weight watchers meeting yesterday and lost another 1.6 pounds- yay! I'm officially under 160! When I hit 155, I will have lost 10% of my body weight since February. I have set my goal weight as 145, but I'm not sure that is where I want to stop. I really just have no idea. But I'm going to try not to think about that too much. I'm just going to work in 5 pound increments and consult with my weight watchers leader.

Today I am going to cook dinner for Dustin- pork tenderloin with roasted vegetables. Yum! I will be working quite a bit less at the restaurant this week as compared to last week, so I will have to make up for that in exercise.

Well, I'm off to actually finish doing what I said I would be doing today. Perhaps I'll take another break later and blog about my new meal plan organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment